Agenda for the 53rd NSC Executive Committee meeting.
26 April 2010.
13.00 Thematic Meeting; North Sea Strategy, Status and way forward.
Papers from Item 6 North Sea Strategy Update are the backgrounds paper for the discussion.
NEW 20.04.2010 Paper for the discussion; CPMR paper on Territorial cooperation and macro-regional strategies (174.12 kB)
27 April 2010
Agenda for the 53rd NSC Executive Committee Meeting,
from 08.30 to 13.00 on 27th April, Nörre Vosborg, Denmark.
A Zip file of all ExCom papers; All ExCom papers 0410 (2.76 MB)
1. Minutes last meeting, Kiel, 1st December 2009. Minutes 52th ExCom November 09, Kiel Germany (257.21 kB)
2. Reports including; Reports (367.12 kB)
- 2.1. from the thematic groups
- 2.2. from NSC-BSC cooperation
- 2.3. from CPMR Aquamarina group
- 2.4. from the CPMR working group on Territorial Cooperation CPMR working group on Territorial Cooperation (113.54 kB)
- 2.5. cooperation with Interreg - oral report by Programme Manager Christian Byrith
3. NSC Thematic groups Work Plans 2010 - 2011. Work plans (473.13 kB)
4. Elections of NSC Office bearers Election (86.76 kB)
- 4.1. Election Vice-Chair for the Transport group.
5. NSC Finances Finances 0410 (106.29 kB)
6. North Sea Strategy Update incl papers on; North Sea Strategy update (411.68 kB)
- 6.1. NOTE OF STAKEHOLDER CONFERENCE NEWCASTLE 17-18 MARCH 2010.
- 6.2. Draft programme for the NSC seminar at European Maritime Day
- 6.3. Joint letter from Sustainable Development group and Innovation and Education group Joint letter SDG and IEG Concerns with the North Sea Strategy (69.54 kB)
- 6.4. Questionaire; 'North Sea Strategy Consultation' Questionaire NSS Consultation (235 kB)
7. The 19th General Assembly, Stavanger incl. paper; 19th GA Stavanger (135.47 kB)
- 7.1. Invitation to Flanders for General Assembly 2011
- 7.2. Draft programme of the conference Draft Programme GA2010 of 19 04 10 (215.22 kB)
- 7.3. Background papers for the conference Background paper GA2010 (63.69 kB) and GA 2010 Concept Paper (20.56 kB)
- 7.4. Political statement from Sustainable Development group for the Annual business Meeting 18June Political Statement for NSC Annual Business Meeting (371.86 kB)
8. Next meeting, 18th June 2010 in Sola Strandhotel.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 April 2010 17:24